Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home Again

It's now Tuesday and I think I'm getting back into my usual routine although I'm still waking up early in the morning.  The trip home was uneventful.  Called for a taxi that would hold 4 people and 4 bags and it pulled up to the curb as we were coming out of the building - less than 10 minutes.  Almost no traffic on the way to the airport and all flights were on time.  We got a wheelchair for Peter which makes it so much easier and moves you through security and customs quickly and easily with no standing and waiting.  Were home by 8:30 and Miles and Brisco were waiting for us along with a clean house.  Miles was fine - he had his appendix out the Wednesday after we left and his first day back to work was the day we got home.  We were very tired and the flight from Chicago seemed like forever.  The trip was great, everything I'd hoped for, but  it is always nice to be back at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment