Monday, May 25, 2015

Just to let any of my readers know that I haven't deserted you but was so busy the last week in Paris that I had to make a choice between sleeping or blogging and sleep won out.  I returned home just in time for the Garden Grove Strawberry Festival, a four day event run by volunteers (one of whom is me) to raise money for the community, so I again had the choice to sleep or blog and sleep will always win. At one point I thought I made a bad decision to plan my trip at this time, but, in actuality, coming back into a really busy schedule didn't allow me to have any jet lag. Now that the Festival has ended, I promise to finish up the trip with the remaining days and lots of pictures.  Sorry about the delay but now I get to relive the trip by writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment