Sunday, June 26, 2011

Who do we think we are?

It's almost noon on Sunday & I'm trying to wake up. Went to the Latin Quarter last night to walk around & stopped for a glass of wine at a Brasserie.  Then, while walking back toward home, we  found La Taverne de Cluny with live music about to start so we spent some time(several hours) & several bottles of wine listening to some terrific guitar players; one who also sang & had a great voice. A group of girls (about 10 of them) came in and sat across from us. Turns out, they were from San Diego State & celebrating the 21st birthday of one of their group. Now that's a 21st birthday party!!!!! Back home to unwind and to bed at 2:30 after way too much wine. Today will be a lazy day, I think.

So far, I'm unable to post pictures here or on facebook from my i-pad, but was able to share some of Sharon's to my Facebook page. Later, I will try and post some pictures here using Gary's laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know you still have what it takes

    ReplyDelete